- Avoid Getting 'Hooked' By Phishers (1)
- Credit Card Users (1)
- CRIME RELATED TO COMPUTER NETWORK (1)
- CYBER CRIME INVESTIGATION AND PREVENTION (1)
- cyber crimes and children (1)
- Digital Signatures (1)
- Gmail Spam (1)
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER (1)
- Keep you're PC Secure (1)
- protect yourself from scammers (1)
- STUDY ON CYBER CRIMES (1)
- The Menace of Cyber Crime (1)
- TO ESCAPE FROM PHISHING OF YOUR COMPUTER (1)
- Warning signs of a 419 Nigerian Advanced Fee Fraud Scam email (1)
- WHAT ARE COMPUTER VIRUSES (1)
- What is a firewall (1)
- WHAT IS A NETWORK (1)
- What is Cyber –terrorism (1)
- What is Cyber Crime (1)
- WHAT IS INTERNET (1)
- What is Intrusion Detection System (1)
- What is Phishing (1)
- What is Virtual Private Network VPN (1)
Watch out for “phishy” emails. The most common form of phishing is emails pretending to be from a legitimate retailer, bank, organization, o...
Children are a lot smarter than we always give them credit for. This is especially true when it comes to technological issues. Few could ar...
Credit Card Users In case of losing the credit card, lodge a complaint with the bank immediately. It will enable the bank to anno...
Digital Signatures It provides a method for employing digital signatures, which enable the recipient of the information to verify the a...
Introduction to Computers Today Information Technology is changing at a lightening, speed, by ripping of age-old beliefs. ...
In 1820, Joseph-Marie jacquard, a textile manufacturer in France , produced the loom. This device allowed the repetition of a series of...
What is a network? A network is a system that sends and receives data and messages enabling two or more computers communicated with each...
Cyber Crime: Cyber crime is an evil having its origin in the growing dependence on computers in modern life. The definition o...
Phishing is an attempt to criminally and fraudulently acquire sensitive information, such as usernames, passwords and credit card details, b...
A promise to share or transfer millions of dollars to you for your help or participation.(Out of 6 billion people in the world you were sing...
Friday, 27 August 2010
These days even people with minimum awareness about spam mails, mail virus internet frauds etc use gmail and other mail clients. Am sure if a naive person like that, my mom and dad for example, would get this mail he/she would fall into the trap and send away their account details to a spammer exposing them to extreme internet risks.
May be Google should try to nail these kinds of frauds and give some press statement or something cautioning users to be beware of such fraud.